Atlantic City Boardwalk (Between Iowa Ave. & Brighton Park)
Sip, Swirl, Stroll, Repeat! Extraordinary wines, loads of bubbles, gourmet bites, live entertainment, workshops, art and the effervescent wine expert Leslie Sbrocco await visitors to AC’s famed Boardwalk.
With scrumptious food and wine pairings, special seminars held by wine experts and live performances by popular bands, the early fall outdoor wine stroll allows guests to enjoy the bounty available in Atlantic City all year round while taking in the gorgeous ocean views and milder temperatures of the Jersey Shore in autumn.
This year’s event features more than 125 unique wines and a selection of Bourbon curated by drinks expert, Leslie Sbrocco. With FOOD & WINE magazine as the presenting media sponsor, the second annual event is a celebration of Atlantic City’s thriving culinary and wine scene. Visit multiple event destinations along a one-mile stretch of the city’s famed wooden way.
- Sip Champagne in Moet & Chandon’s exclusive Bubble Lounge
- Indulge in sultry Italian reds like Amarone and Brunello di Montalcino
- Taste a range of classy California bottlings, world-class Australian wines, stars from Chile, South Africa, Argentina, and the elegant Spanish Gran Reservas
It’s a virtual vacation in a glass!
Upgrade your ticket to VIP and receive:
Bites Provided By:
- Invitation to the VIP Welcome: Sipping Strategies with Leslie Sbrocco at 11AM
Attendees learn how to taste wine like a pro and tips and tricks to navigating the 100 wines offered at the Boardwalk Wine Promenade. Leave with Leslie's "Insider's Guide to the Best of the Boardwalk" outlining her must-taste wines in each tent/destination and get a jump on the general public before the doors open at noon.
- VIP Ticket-holders also receive special credentials that gives access to all Vino Academy wine seminars
- 2 Chicks with Chocolate
- Guy Fiere's Chophouse
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Harry's Oyster Bar
- Johnson's Popcorn
- Robert's Steakhouse
- The Iron Room
- The Steakhouse at Harrah's Resort
- Uniquely Greek
- Ferrari-Carano Vineyards & Winery
- Banfi Wines
- St. Michelle Wine Estates
- Rioja Wines USA
Wines Sponsored By:
Be sure to Tweet and Instagram using: .